€119 – €198
Looking for table linen? We have got you covered with the beautiful linen collection from Timeless Linen.
We have various sizes in tablecloths in white, sage and our very special oatmeal with blue stripes.
Delivery 2-5 work days, standard delivery cost 4.9€, Free delivery on orders over 30€
Delivery 2-5 work days, standard delivery cost 4.9€, Free delivery on orders over 49€
Delivery 2-8 work days, standard delivery cost 4.9€, Free delivery on orders over 49€
Delivery 2-10 work days, standard delivery cost 4.9€, Free delivery on orders over 49€
- Machine washable – using gentle detergent at 40˚C/104F
- Maximum spin cycle speed advised – 800 rpm.
- Hang dry; avoid tumble dry always but if ever, use light tumble on low heat.
- After wash may feel slightly stiff/firm to the touch but once it is used, it will return to its original softness. However, you can also iron the napkin for immediate result.
- Does not require ironing if napkin is hung immediately after it was washed.
- Timeless linen was founded by the Polish Joanna and is based in the Hague.
- The production of the collection still takes place in her studio in Poland.
- Linen is made from a flaxplant and is a durable material.
- Linen is spun from the flaxplant in an eco-friendly way.
- As linen is a very strong material it is really durable.
- The linen collection from Timeless linen is wonderful to use.
- The more you wash the items the softer they become, they absorb a lot of moisture and do not shrink.