20 minutes preparation time
- One bag Aviko Airfryer Rösti mini
- 700 grams lamb fillet diced in 1 cm cubes
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Juice and grater from 1 lemon
- 3 tbspof olive oil
- 100 grams of old white bread
- 1 tbsp of almond shafings
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 200 ml peanut oil
- 1 cm ginger root peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons of full yogurt
- 100 g of field salad
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 mini cucumbers in slices
- 2 sprigs of mint coarsely chopped leaves
- 4 sprigs of coriander coarsely chopped
- Handblender and skewers
Put the lamb in a bowl and put the rosemary needles on top. Add the lemon zest and half of the lemon juice, the olive oil, salt and peper. Stir well and set aside to marinate.
Meanwhile make the Aioli. Soak the bread in water. Toast the almond shafings light brown in a dry skillet and leave to rest on a plate.
In a high measuring cup with the hand blender, puree the egg yolks with 2 cloves of garlic, the remaining lemon juice, and the peanut oil until a lumpy mayonnaise.
Add the well-squeezed bread and almond shavings and puree again briefly.
In the meantime pre-heat the airfryer till 200 degrees Celsius. Fry the Rösti mini in 12 minutes golden-brown. Turn them once while cooking.
Thread the lamb meat on skewers and roast for 8 minutes on the bbq or under the oven grill so they are just done. Turn the skewers regularly.
For the dressing press the last garlic clove and mix with the ginger, the yogurt and the extra virgin olive oil. Add some pepper, salt and a bit of extra lemonjuice to taste.
Mix the field salad with the cucumber, the mint and coriander and finish with the dressing.
Put the lamb skewers and rösti on a platter and serve it with the salad.
Recipe: Wim Ballieu.
Stuffed meatballs with bacon and Gnocchi